Adaptronic attending PRI 2010
Adaptronic will be attending the PRI show in Orlando Florida from the 9th-11th of December 2010.
Come and visit us at booth 5940!
New Adaptronic 'Select' ECU range!
Adaptronic are very excited to announce a new 'Select' range of ECUs!
These units will be available around February 2011, and Adaptronic are taking advance orders now.
There is a '440 Universal Select' ECU, for installations on almost any vehicle using a 0.5m or 2.0m flying loom.
There is also a range of 'Plug-In Select' ECUs for some vehicles, which can be plugged straight into the factory harness with no wiring required! The Plug-In Select ECUs are also provided with a base map to get the car running very easily.
This new range of ECUs is based on an update to the e420c, and the general specs and improvements are as follows:
- 4 injector / 4 ignition outputs
- 3 trigger inputs, digital or reluctor, using the same pins in the connector whether they're reluctor or digital inputs, and digital inputs can trigger off both edges
- Same software as e420c, and e420c maps can be imported with minor tweaking (eg. selection of reluctor / digital trigger inputs)
- Faster execution speed than the e420c
- Flex fuel compatibility with the Siemens sensor (as used on GM vehicles)
- Ignition timing idle control
- Headphone output for listening to knock sensor
- USB connection to laptop, instead of serial as on the e420c
- Can read / write settings and upgrade firmware without the ECU being powered up (powered by USB)
- Built-in 4-bar MAP sensor
- Much more memory to support more firmware features in the future
- Plug-in Select ECUs are in the one box, rather than with a patch harness. These will be available for Mazda MX5 (NA-NB), RX8, Nissan SR20DET (S13-S15), Nissan R32, R33 and Z32. Others will be available in the future.
Adaptronic have recently been awarded entry to the Australian Technology Showcase. The Australian Technology Showcase (ATS) is a national networking program aimed at promoting and developing export markets for innovative technology based products.
“We congratulate Adaptronic Engine Management on being selected as a finalist for the 2010 Premier’s NSW Export Awards. Being recognized as a leading exporter against the best from the across the state is testament to your hard work and success in overseas markets. We wish you all the best for the awards night at Star City on the 28th October.” – Peter Mace, General Manager- Australian Institute of Export
Adaptronic at SEMA November 2010
For the first time in our 7 years of operation since our humble beginnings in 2003, we'll be exhibiting at SEMA in 2010. We're really looking forward to this and working with our US distributors to make it a success. We'll be entering the new products showcase and presenting a technical seminar. More details to follow!
Our booth position is 25151, up near the other tuning solutions like the reflashing systems, in the Racing and Performance section.
Come along and say g'day in November!
Adaptronic in latest Zoom issue
If you're in Australia, make sure you pick up your latest copy of Zoom, due to hit the shelves this week. There's an excellent article put together by Glen Fuller interviewing most of the southern hemisphere ECU manufacturers and walking through an installation of each. Also, the front cover shows MRC (Mark Chapman)'s R31 Skyline with a VH45 twin turbo, which runs an Adaptronic E1280s.
Page 3 of 5
Our customers say...
"I found that even my basic enquiries with the Adaptronic Team were treated seriously"