Adaptronic Plug-In Select ECU Range
Adaptronic Plug-In Select ECU Range
RRP: $1599.00 AU for piggyback models, $1499.00 for standalone models, internal 4 bar MAP sensor included inside ECU
Adaptronic offers Plug-In ECU solutions for the following vehicles:
|Mazda MX5/Miata NA6||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
|Mazda MX5/Miata NA8||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
|Mazda MX5/Miata NBA||piggyback, retains factory ECU for some basic functions|
|Mazda MX5/Miata NBB||piggyback, retains factory ECU for some basic functions|
|Mazda MX5/Miata NBB SE (factory turbo)||piggyback, retains factory ECU for some basic functions|
|Mazda RX8 2003-2008||piggyback, retains factory ECU for some basic functions|
|Nissan S13 180SX/Silvia (Redtop SR20DET)||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
|Nissan S13 Type X 180SX/Silvia (Blacktop SR20DET)||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
|Nissan S14 200SX/240SX/Silvia (SR20DET)||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
|Nissan S14a 200SX/240SX/Silvia (SR20DET)||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
|Nissan S15 200SX/240SX/Silvia (SR20DET)||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
|Nissan R32 Skyline (RB25DET or RB26DETT)||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
|Nissan R33 Skyline (RB25DET or RB26DETT)||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
|Nissan Z32 Fairlady/300ZX (VG30DETT)||standalone, replaces factory ECU|
All Adaptronic Plug-In Select ECUs are sold with a base map to get the car running, so all you have to do is plug it in!
All ECUs in the Select range have an internal 4 bar MAP sensor, so you can simply run a hose from the barb on the ECU into the engine bay. You may retain the air flow meter if you wish, but MAP sensing is required for most forced-induction applications.
Although these ECUs are plug-and-play, you still have the freedom to configure and tune the ECU as you wish, using the user-friendly WARI tuning software.
Pinout tables are provided for all Plug-In Select ECUs, so you know exactly what each input and output is connected to on the engine.
- "3D" Fuel and Ignition maps (32x16 cells per table)
- Water temperature corrections, air temperature corrections, auxiliary temperature (eg turbo), Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) sensor for load sensing, Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) for transient throttle response, knock sensing, O2/EGO (exhaust gas oxygen) for closed-loop fuel control
- Internal MAP sensor suitable for up to 40 psi of boost
- 3.5mm headphone jack for listening to knock
- PC interface via USB cable
- Numerous diagnostic LEDs (standalone models only), including LEDs to indicate trigger input detection and injector/ignition outputs
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Datalogging via 'WARI' PC software
- Free support by forum and email
- 12 month 'return to base' warranty
- Closed-Loop Adaptive fuel control - with configurable tolerances and loop gains, and conditions under which adaptive behaviour takes place
- Flex Fuel control (requires fuel composition sensor to be fitted)
- Open-loop and closed-loop idle bypass control - allows configuration of increased idle bypass amount based on low battery, electrical load, air conditioner, as well as correction based on RPM, optional ignition timing control for idle speed regulation
- Open-loop and closed-loop boost control (where applicable)
- Closed-loop variable valve timing (VVT), where applicable
- Many other features!
**Please follow the links above to purchase from our online shop
Our customers say...
"The Adaptronic improved the drivablility & fuel consumption massively. It also gave me the flexibility to easily change from tuning using TPS when I was running individual throttle bodies to MAP tuning when the turbos were installed"