Eugene Revision History
- Minor UI fixes.
- Added Purge valve function.
New firmware 0.245 (see related document for changes).
- Added support for RX8 Traction control.
- Added more transient ignition functions.
- Added Update button to alert user of new SW/FW updates. Will flash when an update is available. If not flashing, clicking it will force a chack update.
- Finished Themes development - added light theme (Eugene Light Blue).
- Added slider to change gauge frequency (Default = 20Hz), found in software settings.
- Added font and object scaling sliders - temporary fix to 4K problem, also found in software settings.
- Removed obsolete buttons and options. Also, Engine tab has been removed and placed in both Inputs and Outputs tabs
- Added checkbox to automatically create CSVs for extracted internal logs.
- Fixed opening of ECU file from ALG file function in main menu.
- Fixed AE flag yet again.
- Added shortcut to change unit from text maps. Will appear when applicable if user right clicks in column or row header.
- New EugeneUpdater - support for new website and Eugene update prompter.
- New UpdateKicker.exe - needed for new update prompt system to work.
New firmware 0.243 (see related document for changes).
*NOTE: This update renders Eugene 1.99 and below obsolete. It's recommended you uninstall Eugene, and reinstall with the new installer available here.
- New calc.dll - Added channels.
- Removed dependence on AdapComm.dll, allows for better diagnostics - added comms diag mode.
- Fixed copy pasting function on reversed 3d table axes.
- Fixed injector search function AV.
- 3d Tables are context sensitive now, reversing an axis is not global anymore.
- Yet again - fixed acceleration enrichment flag.
- Revamped log converter, now supports internal logs.
- New updater (2.28), improved functionality.
- New logviewer, fixed error when opening Select logfiles.
- Make sure to update to the latest firmware!
New firmware 0.237 (see related document for changes).
- New calc.dll and Adapcomm.dll - added support for new RX8 board, cruise control, igntion transient correction.
- Internal Logging OPEN BETA. Just go to Software Settings -> Misc and enable beta features.
- Fixed acceleration flag being too sensitive.
- Fixed Eugene getting unresponsive when dialling a MAP-related setting to min/max using alternate MAP units.
- Added Transient Ignition Correction.
- Fixed incorrect period offset firing order output for 2 stroke engines.
- M1200 now supports > 4 INJ/IGN outputs.
- Make sure to update to the latest firmware!
New firmware 0.225 (see related document for changes).
- New logviewer, improved support for internal logs.
- New calc.dll and Adapcomm.dll - added new injectors and internal logging extraction method.
- New triggers.
- Reduced sensitivity of acceleration enrichment flag by 50%.
- New EugeneUpdater v2.24 - less likely to trigger antivirus false positives, added more progress indicators.
New firmware 0.220 (see related document for changes).
- Added acceleration enrichment and map prediction indicators to bottom panel.
- New logviewer - fixed flags window.
New firmware 0.214 (see related document for changes).
- Added easy way to select print layout and does not print to default printer all the time anymore (Saving to PDF comes in mind here).
- Increased print scale of connector, added black rectangle around pin to create table effect.
- Changed channel selection method of internal logs (closed beta).
- New adapcomm.dll to accomodate internal logging changes (closed beta).
- Added flashing indicators for Simulation and logging.
- Added GaugeArt CAN output.
- Fixed some DBW learning/scaling bugs.
- Modular firmware 0.212 (see related document for changes).
- Fixed slow comms/ECU data corruption.
- New calc.dll.
- New firmware 0.205, please see firmware changelog.
- Fixed transient acceleration load scaling.
- Added ability to change visual themes (beta).
- Fixed RX8 CAN immobilizer gauges.
- Happy New Year!
- New calc.dll.
- New firmware 0.194, please see firmware changelog.
- Added more trigger settings, temp calibration presets.
- New calc.dll.
- New firmware 0.189, please see firmware changelog.
- Fixed function menu titlebar bug for UI scaling above 100%.
- Added option to disable UI Scaling (under Software Settings - Misc).
- Added shortcut to load parameter functions to text maps.
- Added shortcut to period offset functions from triggering "tab".
- Added foundations for INTERNAL LOGGING - available soon!
- New calc.dll - fixed certain live strings.
- New firmware 0.185, please see firmware changelog.
- Added air shifter function.
- Fixed aux out offset issue for switched ECUs (eMod003, eMod005).
- Added foundation for per control captions.
- Added gauge for live RX8 Immobilizer code.
- String fixes for certain controls.
- Changed Eugene update button function, now does a force update.
- New EugeneUpdater version, can now force update even on Auto mode.
- New adapcomm.dll - fixed M1200 firmware flashing.
- New firmware 0.181.
- Added new CAN modes (Lotus, RX8 and OBD), and control functionality and descriptions fixed.
- Fixed 1JZ and 2JZ injector profile descriptions.
- Fixed alternate pin selection not showing for Nissan 76 pin.
- Added ability to set minmax values for multichannel livelog plots.
- Firing order description in incorrect order if period offset values are entered manually now fixed.
- Recategorized Switched Inputs selection in main menu.
- More intuitive 3D/2D table axis setup.
- Fixed gauges not applicable to M1200 ECUs showing up.
- Fixed not being able to add negative values into idle ignition table x-axis.
- Added closed loop fuel delay.
- New firmware 0.174
- New firmware - Modular_0.173
- New calc.dll and AdapComm.dll
- Fixed flat shift and strain gauge UI conditions
- Added new trigger presets (check firmware changelog).
- Added new help page for Serial pinout.
- More accurate M2000 and M6000 wiring PDF.
- New firmware - Modular_0.162
- More UI fixes, ie. 4k res support for the majority of UI elements (Gauges, 3D and 2D graphs) - beta.
- Changed analogue gauge font to standard, should fix intermittent label text disappearing.
- Fixed Custom Page workspace not saving and displaying correctly.
- Added support for Analogue strain gauge.
- Added support for Launch Control external source (ie. Potentiometer).
- Added Adaptronic CAN mode options and functions.variable knock sensitivity and variable knock headphone voltage.
- Added support for Mitsubishi triggers (4G69). - not implemented as of firmware 0.162.
- Fixed Switched Input functions, labels, and UI placement.
- Minor UI fixes, added missing shortcuts.
- Fixed menu shortcut keys.
- New firmware - Modular_0.148
- New calc.dll - Enabled support for Evo 4-8 plugin.
- Added EVO 4-8 wiring diagram.
- New, more accurate M6000 pinout image.
- Added Adaptronic CAN mode options and functions.
- Added Adaptronic CAN mode channel config window.
- Fixed Fuel Settings page for dual bank setups,
- Updated Modular basemap, improved folder structure.
- Eugene update 2.1, with manual update option, also less frequent update checks.
- Fixed alternate pinout option not showing for S15 plugins.
- Fixed Modular Wiring page pins getting clipped in high resolution monitors.
- Fixed Target Boost values in closed loop boost mode.
- Fixed Injector off-time in VE stage scaling.
- New firmware - Modular_0.145
- Fixed M6000 Wiring diagram pinout (swapped).
- Fixed CAN Rate bits.
- M6000 and M2000 pinout image pin numbers added.
- New firmware - Modular_0.141.adf
- Added Flex Fuel Sensor as an option in Fuel Temp sensor type.
- Added CAN functions (not yet implemented, will be enabled with a future firmware update).
- Fixed load parameter in Staged injection maps when TPS is selected as fuel map load.
- Improved images for the rest of the wiring diagrams (Nissan and Mazda).
- New firmware - Modular_0.136.adf
- Corrected NB8B VVT Vehicle ID label in F10 window (now NB8C)
- Save file dialog box will now jump to default rather than the last folder accessed.
- Automatic Trigger Voltage checkbox now visible even in custom trigger modes.
- Improved images for M2000, M6000, and M1200 wiring diagrams.
- Fixed graph for Select Injector tester.
- new software updater (EugeneUpdater.exe) so individual files in the installation directory will be updated in real-time. It runs in the background proces separate from Eugene's main thread. By default , it starts up with Windows. Note: some antivirus programs may detect it as "malicious". Just add EugeneUpdater.exe to the exception list.
- default installation directory is moved from C:\Program Files\Adaptronic Engine Management to C:\Adaptronic Engine Management
- new file format for saving gauge pages (.XML) -- .AGP files can still be loaded, but saving is always set to .XML
- New firmware - Modular_0.133.adf
- Multi-channel live log
- added AEM UEGO serial input
- Fixed cross-hair in Predicated MAP table
- Updated min / max limits on tables
- Fixed FW version display after re-flashing
- New firmware - Modular_0.129.adf
- New injector models added - Moran 2500 and ID1050x
- added AEM UEGO in Serial input selection
- fixed Digital input function for Launch control
- centralized play back control for built-in scope and logs. In the built-in scope, click on the "Playback" tickbox to view the playback controls
- updated Help files (Note: files are downloaded separately by Eugene. Click "Update Eugene" in Home tab menu to check for help file updates)
- New firmware - Modular_0.121.adf
- added new MOP options and open loop functions
- new Digital input function - RX8 MOP Switch
- fixed Output override bug in F11 window
- fixed hint text for Mitsubishi EVO ignition and injector output based on firing order
- added Log playback function (Logging -> Log Playback). This is still in beta version and not linked to Adaptronic Log Viewer
- improvement in Help file auto update algorithm
- fixed List "out of bounds" error
- New firmware - Modular_0.119.adf
- fixed non-biased temperature calibration tables
- added Mazda RX7 S4, NB8A and NB8B pinout diagrams
- added M1200 pinout and wiring diagram
- added live variable descriptions in Aux output window, CSV log setup, etc.
- added voltage tolerance option for gear detection (Inputs -> Gear Detection)
- Added auto-update for Help files
- New firmware - Modular_0.116.adf
- Added Turbo speed input (Inputs -> Analogue Inputs -> Other)
- Added built-in scope record and playback function
- Added wiring diagram for Mazda RX8 S1
- Fixed load live variable for Fuel and ignition map 2
- Added fix tool for 4K monitor display (FIX_Eugene_4K_Display.bat)
- Removed manifest file that affects performance in Windows XP & 7 (introduced in 1.54)
- Revert to earlier settings editor user interface (performance improvement)
- Added fixes for tables's axis labels
- bug fix on F11 ECU data window
- fixed bug on F2 gauge display when resizing the window
- New firmware - Modular_0.115.adf
- New settings editor user interface
- Injector models added
- More interpreted flag bits in CSV logs (i.e. FLAG_L, FLAG_H, Digital Inputs)
- Additional channel scaling for built-in scope. More stable waveform captures
- Added air temp DC corretion table for closed loop boost
- Bug fix on 2D tables - inserting new column
- New firmware - Adaptronic_Select_V15.021.adf
- Injector off-time in VE stage (Outputs -> Injection -> Advanced Injector settings)
- fixed MVSS/SVSS scaling in CSV logs
- Firmware update v. 0.110
- Added Knock FFT (Inputs -> Knock)
- Added MGP tuning mode for fuel, ignition maps, injector staging, target lambda
- Added minimum effective pulsewidth and minimum fuel volume for injector outputs (Outputs -> Injection -> Injector Type)
- Updated built-in scope for trigger stability
- Updated ECU data window (added Cut Reasons boolean display and Digital input functions)
- Added access for Cranking Ignition timing under Tuning - Ignition
- Millisecond mode option for cranking (Tuning - Fuel -> Fuel map 1 settings -> VE Mode -> Force VE off)
- Updated interface for "Search Function" window
- Updated Idle Ignition timing table access under Tuning - Air -> Idle Settings -> Closed loop control. Idle Ignition Timing table is also accessible in Tuning -Ignition -> Ignition maps if "Use separate ignition map at idle" in Closed loop control is selected and using actual RPM in X-axis
- Locked/Unlocked option for configuration windows in Custom page view
- fixed 2D graph display when X-axis is "Generic" data type (e.g. Idle Ignition Timing table)
- updated Boost mode setting options
- added "Default" source for MOP inputs
- fixed TPS threshold sensitivity scaling to conform with FW (i.e. 100 -> 10). May need to update tables
- updated AdapComm.dll
- added new shortcut for table data manipulation: Shift + + (increase value); Shift + - (decrease value)
- automatically clip "copy" region when pasting into a smaller "paste" region in tables
- added new live data display control: Text gauge list
- added Checklight descriptions in CSV log
- updated Live data addresses for Modules in ECU Data window (press F11 to access the window)
- added preloaded scope settings (Triggering)
- fixed O2 sensor calibration display window
- fixed TPS scaling on tables with MAP/EMAP/TPS axis option (e.g. Target Lambda, Individual corrections, spark split, VVT Angles)
- improvements and bug fixes
- Updated CALC.dll file
- fixed Launch Control and Drag-style antilag settings
- improvements and bug fixes
- added minimum Leanout duration setting (Functions -> Engine Protection | Rev Limit -> Leanout Margin)
- added "Learn All' button for wheel speed sensor calibration
- updated Adaptronic Log Viewer
- fixed invalid characters in context popup menus in dialog boxes
- added Update Eugene access in Home menu. Also displays software download progress
- added Drive-by-Wire Automated Test tool (only if DBW module is available)
- added Ignition Test tool (ECU Data -> Injector | Ignition Test)
- edit 2D table values by clicking and dragging the mouse over the graph
- added "Learn All" button for Wheel speed calibration
- fixed Ignition master trim setting display
- Version 1.42
- Released 2017-Feb-08
- updated AdapComm.dll for improved synchronization of settings in the ECU
- access to Debug window in Home menu (and other tools)
- easier access to axis editor for tables. Double-click on the axis to call the editor
- fixed cut reason display in CSV logs
- improved CSV log channel selection. Fully customizable - default channels can be ignored
- fixed Trigger filter time tables for CAS 4/5
- removed "Flag" type variables in Aux output function selection
- added Digital input switches in Simulator
- fixed Quick spool option in Boost control. Added Quick spool offset setting
- improved Trigger wizard
- fixed bug in Closed loop Idle extra efforts and dashpot