Award Winning Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer ECA-2
The Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer provides fuel ethanol content and temperature in real time readouts. It has a slim aluminum case and blue LEDs to create a bright, readable and surface mountable display.
There are two analog outputs that are being provided for datalogging and engine management system use. These are the fuel temperature and ethanol percentage. Also a flex fuel sensor is required in order for the Zeitronix ECA to connect via one wire to the sensor providing a real-time look at fuel mixture being sent to the engine.
- Two 0-5 V analog outputs for data logging and engine management systems
- Connecting harness is included, to Zeitronix Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor. Harness length is 8ft (2.4m)
- The E% gauge is ¾” (19mm) thick, and allows it to be mounted in a standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge pod. The back of the gauge is completely flat with cable hidden in a cavity. For additional mounting options, the package includes 2 sets of screws and 2 nuts (4-40 screw size).
- The E% Gauge plugs into the ECA-2 Gauge port. Power and serial data is supplied directly through the single connection. The E% Gauge cable length is 5ft (1.5m). ECA-2 is required for E% Gauge operation.
- Flex Fuel Sensor is required.
- ECA-2 dimensions: 3″ x 2″ x 1″ (76mm x 50mm x 25mm)
- Made in the USA!